Now that’s a surprising way to separate the yolk from an egg white. (via @sawyerh)
– Reddit launched reddit Donate. Chosen and embedded by subreddits, the donate button allows reddit communities to raise awareness and channel donations directly to like-minded 501(c)(3) nonprofits. It was created as a side-project from a handful of redditors at Dwolla, and in partnership with Stripe. Reddit Donate does not move, hold, or process funds. All that said, all they want you to do is: Do Good. Yes!
– This leather lanyard is beautiful.
– Did you watch Jonathan Harris’ thoughtful CreativeMornings talk?
– On Quora: What did you learn being a police officer about society? (via)
– I never wanted to live on a houseboat, until I saw this.
– Last week at Alt Design Summit I had the pleasure to meet the two folks behind Sweet Paul Magazine. I got my hands one one their latest issue and am impressed how they put out such a high quality magazine with such a small team.
– Got some British Friends and a happy occasion? Get this!
– I dooooooon’t care. Made me laugh.